We desire to see entire communities, cites, and nations TRANSFORMED by the Glory and Presence of the Living God.
This vision can only be realized through both fervent prayer and radical obedience. In prayer we engage heaven; and through our obedience heaven touches earth. Obedience is faith in action. We believe that the Glory and Presence of the Lord combined with faith in action will bring transformation.
Sustainable transformation in our communities also requires UNITY in the body of Christ. Our desire is that all those who name Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior would stand as one. To this end, we will continue to promote cross-denominational cooperation and bring together the local Church in both fervent prayer and radical obedience.
The 3 R’s of community transformation:
RAISE: In all ministry activity, we are intentional about raising leaders.
- discipling those who will in turn disciple others.
- raising sons and daughters that will become fathers and mothers.
- training, equipping, and mobilizing church leaders to holistically address the needs in their communities.
REACH: We are called to preach the Gospel of the Kingdom.
- declaring the Word of God and demonstrating the Works of God.
- pioneering outreach to those that have never heard the Gospel message.
- planting new churches.
RELIEVE: Through doing good and alleviating the suffering of others we demonstrate the tangible love of Christ.
- addressing the issue of extreme poverty due to famine, disease, war, and political insecurity.
- meeting the needs of the most vulnerable people groups (i.e. the orphan and widow).
- promoting the development of sustainable livelihoods.
- implementing business-based development strategies for financial sustainability.